7. An institution shall keep a record for each student containing at least the following documents:
(1) applications for admission and enrollment and any related documents;
(2) his birth certificate and, in the case of a student who is not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (S.C. 2001, c. 27), his certificate of citizenship;
(3) proof of school attendance on the dates set in the budgetary rules established under section 84 of the Act respecting private education (chapter E-9.1), where applicable;
(4) the results obtained by the student in each course; and
(5) a copy of the enrollment form or of the educational service contract entered into by the institution and the student or client.
M.O. 93-09-01, s. 7;
M.O. 98-10-13, s. 1.
INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS TO BE FURNISHED IN ORDER TO OBTAIN OR MODIFY AN ACCREDITATION FOR PURPOSES OF SUBSIDIES
(An Act respecting private education, c. E-9.1, s. 80)
1. APPLICANT'S IDENTITY
1.1 Applicant's name, address and telephone number
- attach a resolution of the board of directors (in the case of a legal person) or a declaration of the highest authority of the institution certifying the information provided and authorizing the filing of the application
2. PURPOSE OF THE APPLICATION
All or some of the educational services or categories of educational services, titles and numbers of programs for which the institution is applying for accreditation.
3. BASIS FOR THE APPLICATION
The applicant states the reasons for the application in terms of the elements listed in section 78 of the Act and any other element considered useful in presenting the application.
The applicant describes the impact such accreditation would have on the various aspects of the organization and development of the institution.
4. STUDENT ENROLLMENT ESTIMATES
4.1 Number of students in each program or educational service, distinguishing, where applicable, the full-time from the part-time students
4.2 Estimates as to an increase or status quo in student enrollment for the first 3 years of activities or for each year of the implementation process if completion of the project is spread over more than a year; support such estimates with relevant data
5. FINANCIAL RESOURCES
5.1 Budget estimates of the institution presented by fund and by category of revenue and expenditures
Attach to the budget estimates any document demonstrating that the institution will have access to other sufficient financial resources.
5.2 Specify all charges and fees that will be required of the students.
M.O. 93-09-01, Sch.